ePayment is an online payment facility designed to enable USM customers to make payment for services rendered.
USM customers category is as follows:-
- USM Students
- USM Staff
- External Individuals / organizations that receive USM's services
Payments that can be made via ePayment is as follows:-
- Tuition fees
- Registration Fee
- Admission Fee
- More categories will be added from time to time as required
ePayment transacts only in Malaysian Ringgit (MYR):-
The minimum payment for each transaction is MYR5.00.
There will be no service charges imposed on all payments. If there is any, please refer to your bank or card issuer.
- Always type https://epayment.usm.my/ for access to ePayment.
- Please ensure there is a padlock icon at the end of the taskbar.
- Customers are encouraged to read the user manual carefully to avoid any confusion or disturbances in the transaction.
- To ensure that transactions are secure, customers need to to allow pop-up windows for this site.